Monday, January 19, 2015

An enjoyable weekend and my new love...

Today was a good day. I was able to get the most of the house cleaned up with all 3 kids here. Fiona laid down for a nap and I made Dareon get off his ass and help too. We went to Bubba's 14th Bday party yesterday over at the park off Anderson Snow Rd. It was nice to see the family we don't see all the time and hang out with actual adults. It was cold and windy but the kids were able to blow off some steam and run around, which they enjoyed. 
   
Tony bought me this amazing camera 2 Christmas' ago. I wanted a better camera than my Nikon point and shoot camera, and my waterproof camera. I was reading all these blogs on photography and seeing people take these amazing pictures. So I told atony that I wanted a DSLR camera. He brought my home this Samsung WB110.
It's not exactly a DSLR but it takes more work and knowledge than what I had. Reading up on it, my Samsung is the camera in between a typical point and shoot camera and a DSLR.  Every time I tried to use it the pictures would come out blurred as hell and I couldn't see to work it right. So I put it up out of frustration.  Well this year I decided that I wasn't going to let it sit on and shelf and collect dust anymore.   So I have been reading up on how to use it and the differences between all the settings.  I feel as though I am getting better and better but I still have a lot to learn. 

I took some amazing photos of the kids at the party that turned out so good.,






I am so pleased with myself.   I'm not getting cocky or anything but I am falling in love with my camera and trying to use it every chance I can get. I'm working on learning macro photography right now and it's such a delicate technique.






 I've learned the difference between close up and macro shots.  I'm hoping that with everything I'm learning I can continue to work on my hobby. 

We are half way through January and I am getting anxious about moving. I just want to move already. I'm sick and tired of fighting and struggling here. I feel that 2015 has so much potential and all this waiting is making me anxious and scared that we won't be able to move.  We still haven't locked down a location yet which is making me nervous bc I want to have everything planned out.  I'm worried that we won't get enough from our income tax to move so we will be stuck here. Either way we have to be out of here by the end of March, whether it's TX, NY or another place here in FL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment