Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ok so we are down to the wire. I have to be up in 4.5 hours to leave for the the hospital.

We met up with Christine and dropped the kids off. Dareon well he was fine with it and besides he's been begging me for the last month and a half to spend the night. Fiona on the other hand wasn't happy at all. She wouldn't let go of her daddy and then wouldn't let go of me and started crying. This made me start crying. I know that I'm not just leaving her and that her lil sister will be here tomorrow but it broke my heart. I just don't want her to hate me and think that I've just up and left her. That was definitely one of the hardest things I've done in a while. And it took me 15-20 minutes to calm down myself after they drove away. 

The last time I was away from her like this for this long was when we went on our cruise. The difference is that she was young and didn't realize what was happening. No crying, nothing. Tonight she knew that something was going on. That made it harder. 

I just pray that things go well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment