Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Funk

So I have been in a funk since before Christmas. It's been hard to shake it with everything going on here at home. My husband is having a really hard time with work and with everything up in the air is stressing me out.  I feel as though that I am beginning to even out now though with some help from my doctor.  So sorry I have been MIA for a little while. BUT I'M BACK!  And I didn't eat my feelings during that period. 

Today was weigh in day!!  After my loss last week I was worried I wouldn't have a loss this week.  But I did have a slight loss - 0.3 lbs.  So I'm now down to 228.5. I'm doing much better with my eating I think. 
  
It was taco night so tacos it was. Tomorrow is dance night so it will be crockpot night and I am doing apple bourbon BBQ chicken. I'm trying the Campbell's slow cooker mixes so we will see how it turns out. 

I have a few fitness apps that I have fallen in love with. One of those is popsugar fitness. I love this app because it has quick 10 minutes workouts that can kick your butt!  Also I love the running for weight loss app. One of my goals is to run a 5k. So this app alternates jogging,walking, and sprinting. 

You guys know that I am very particular about my oatmeal, but I found another one that I love!!  I decided to try the smart ones, apple cinnamon oatmeal and it was fantastic. It warmed you from the inside out and was filling, plus it was only 4+ points. 

Until tomorrow y'all, and remember everyone has a inner fit girl that is dying to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment