Thursday, January 23, 2014

Weigh In Day

Hey guys.  So it looks like I've been managing to get one blog post as week on here.  I will try to do better, I promise :). 


BUT drumroll please......


Weigh In Day was Tuesday 1/21/14 and I had a loss!!  About a 3lb loss.  So I am down to 228.8 lbs.  See I got all worked up for nothing. 


I have managed to work out at least 3-5 times a week.  It is typically some body weight exercises and then a treadmill walk @ 2.8 mph.  Now I have an old treadmill not one of the fancy ones where you can set intervals and inclines.  I am able to set the speed and that is about it.  But it is something. 


I have gone from grasping the handles at 2.8 mph to being able to walk it, which I am proud of.  Last night I got brave and for the last 5 minutes or so I bumped it up to 3.0 mph, which doesn't sound fast but let me tell you its not ass easy as it sounds.  I managed about 5-7 minutes at 3.0 and even ran for a little bit of it.  Which I was very proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment