Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year everyone!!  Time for New Years resolutions and goals that you want to achieve throughout the next 365 days. I have been thinking a lot about my goals for this year. I have decided not to call them resolutions but goals instead. I am a member of sparkpeople and I was reading on there about a challenge for January. 

The first challenge is to write down your goals so you can visually see them. So here are my goals for 2014 :

There are a lot of things I am going to accomplish this year and honestly I can't wait!  I am so excited about this year it's unbelievable. Granted I'm sicker than a dog right now along with everyone else in my house but I'm sure that I will start to feel better soon.   Today has been filled with rest rest and more rest. Oh and chicken noodle soup. I did head out to the store to pick up a few things and found some amazing deals at Big Lots!  They are getting more and more healthy and organic stuff in the stores now. The food isn't expired and it's such a good price. I don't understand why healthy food has to be so expensive sometimes. That has been a major frustration of mine for so long but I am determined to make sure that I don't let that hold me back from what I want to achieve.  I'm going to have to grab some pics of the amazing finds that I found in big lots another a day when I feel better.  I hope that this year brings health and happiness to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment